Skip to content
- PI of MNIL, Prof. Lee was invited to the 16th International Workshop on Nanomechanical Sensing (NMC 2019) which will be held in EPFL, Switzerland during June 19~21, 2019.
- PI of MNIL, Prof. Lee, was invited to give a guest lecture titled “How to do research” at Kwangwoon University on Nov. 10th, 2018.
- PI of MNIL, Prof. Lee gave a talk titled “Micro patterning of gallium-based liquid metals for wearable device applications” at Korea-France cooperative ground construction workshop – Integration of sustainable microbiofuel cells and micropower management for wearable device, Sogang University on Nov. 9th, 2018.
- Special seminars will be planed on Nov. 13th, 2018. We invite Prof. Sam Kim and Prof. Simon Park who are from University of Calgary, Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering.
- A new paper entitled “Four degrees-of-freedom direct writing of liquid metal patterns on uneven surfaces” has been published in Advanced Materials Technologies online on Oct. 22nd, 2018.
- Professor Lee is appointed as an Associate Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at KAIST on Aug. 15th, 2018.
Visitor count :